Gio 12 settembre 2019
19:00 – 20:30 CDT
What is this course about?
~ 90% of released consumer products, fail. But… you did nothing wrong! It is much deeper than that, so it is a wise step of any company to take a step back and reflect.
In this online class, I will be discussing the differences, similarities, advantages, and limitations of different school of thoughts such as lean startup, design thinking, and agile deployment. We will look at these closely from business/startups’ point of view with a special inclination towards how tech startups flop or succeed.
I will dive deeper into these methodologies with relevant case studies and will respond to your specific questions during Q&A Breaks.
✔️Unlimited Access to the Recording
✔️Exclusive Hands-out materials via newsletters
✔️Certificate of completion upon request*
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
✔️ 1.5 – 2.00 hours of an ONLINE interactive session using Zoom Platform
✔️ Few days before the class, you will receive a calendar invite with further details (if you can’t make it, no worries, your recorded session will be sent your way)
✔️ the Zoom Room will be open 10 to 15 minutes before the start time
✔️ Any questions, do send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
✔️ START TIME: 7 PM (CST) – 10:00 AM (AUSTRALIAN TIME)
I own multiple businesses and travel the world (digital nomadism)
- 2019 Recipient of MU School of Medicine’s Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” (to be available on Amazon books, Google Books mid-2019)
- Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics
- Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out!)
- Chief Design Thinker / mHealth Architect of Sinclair’s School of Nursing – HEAR App.
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics – Patient-centered Decision Support Precision Medicine Technologies
- Founder of The GINA Project (coming soon)
How to get in touch?
Tweet me: @itskatusop
Contact me: email@example.com